Tuesday 9 August 2011

A Blog Re-Vamp (Version #1)

As I mentioned last week, I have re-vamped my blog front page after 11 months and over 100,000 pageviews after I started blogging properly last September.

I've made a push on promoting local businesses and organisations in Cardigan and also more widely throughout Ceredigion in the hope that I can give them some free publicity.

I had intended to do so as attractive and eye-catching 'buttons' but short of having the html coding for every site, I have failed to decipher how I can do so just with the website addresses so for now, they will be placed prominently on my blog front page as links. If you know how to do so as buttons, please do get in touch!

In the meantime, if there are any other businesses or organisations in Cardigan or throughout the county (or indeed Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire!) that would like to add their website link to my blog, then please don't hesitate to contact me and I will add them also!

3 comments:

  1. Mark,

    Enjoy the blog. I would be very interested in linking www.jg-financialplanning.co.uk as a link on your blog if you would be so kind. JG Financial Planning has been set up by me, Richard Jones and my business partner Ken Griffiths. Between us we have over 40 years experience in Financial Services and both live in Cardigan. We have clients throughout West Wales and would appreciate the link to you blog.

    Kind Regards

    Richard Jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Richard,

    Not a problem - happy to oblige and have added your web link to my Cardigan Links section!

    Best wishes,

    Mark

    ReplyDelete