Thursday 15 December 2011

Cole's Musical Christmas Advent Calendar - Day 15

It's December which means for those who have them, it's time to get out those chocolate advent calendars!

But for those of you who, like me, don't do such things anymore (and indeed for those of you who still do!), I thought I'd give my own unique little twist on this festive time of year with my Musical Advent Calendar countdown of my Top 25 favourite Christmas songs!

I'm blogging a song a day, culminating with my favourite on Christmas Eve. So let's continue on our seasonal countdown...

Cole's Musical Christmas Advent Calendar - Day 15!

Today we move into my Top 10 of Xmas songs.

We begin with a song that transcended music. Band Aid's 1984 Xmas smash will go down in the pantheon of musical history not because of what it was, but because of what it stood for and the way in which it was created.

But having said that, it's still a bloody good song. 'Do they know it's Christmas?'



Cole's Musical Christmas Advent Calendar - Day 15

No comments:

Post a Comment